Quote Originally Posted by Zaydos View Post
Also how did the race with +2 Str (assuming that like everything else with warrior levels they're using the non-elite array), +4 Natural Armor, and a bite attack enslave the race with 6 arms and a much better over all racial ability score modifiers and +3 natural armor?
I'm really surprised people are asking this. I mean, it's not like on most fantasy worlds that humans are slaves to gnolls or trolls or illithids or any of the dozens of species that are out there with a higher LA than humans.

I mean, there's tons of potential reasons the Sharkentines could have won: Superior tactics. Superior strategy. Better leadership. Better technology. Superior numbers. Better organization. Better spies. Better lines of communication between their forces. Superior military will--perhaps the Sharkentines were prepared to sacrifice more wealth to have a larger military and more peaceful races didn't build up any thing like what the Sharkentines had. Simple treachery perhaps? The Cylons of classic Battlestar Galactica couldn't fight worth spit but they managed to destroy the Colonies by launching a massive ambush in the middle of what was supposed to be a peace treaty signing.