Darrius listens to Rowyn and for a few moments he pauses to consider her offer. He contemplates the rise to true power that the guild might have, what luxuries might be afforded to them in exchange for a little blood and liberation of assets from the ones more fortunate. His gauntlets spark in blue-white flares as he goes over it again in his head, and then they go out.

He shakes his head, "No, Rowyn, I don't believe I like your offer. Can you even see where it is that your guild is headed? I can see, my lovely, the stacks of bodies you'll have to tally. I can see, my dear, the gallons of blood to fill your goblets with trinkets of magic to turn it to wine. The kids, he was from ye, wasn't he? No concern for the youth of our city. I might not like authority, and I might have a fairly good hand when it comes to taking lives, but you talk of madness in the streets as you slit throats for power and sends kids to lure the righteous to doom. No, I think your way is not the best way, miss Kellani. Surrender to us and we'll find a way that doesn't involve rivers of blood."

lostsole only
Spoiler
Show
Yeah, I'm inclined to agree, lostsole. (I can't get my email to open a Reply or a Compose right now, so a full discussion will likely have to wait. I'm still half sick out of my brain. Spent all day in bed. >.<) The Big G it is, with maybe a little C on weekends so long as nobody comes to harm. XD I never could get a good feel for the C, so lets chalk that up to a lingering rebellious phase that is now going to way of the dodo. >.>

If it goes to G, would that mean anything for the right now (such as a temporary power loss), or more on towards the future?