Hey, hey, anyone remember this? Norman's gym in Emerald? The one where, you know, it wasn't just the leader that had a strategy, but the trainers all pulled off different tricks too? Things like Slash Crit Hax Zangoose, Endeavor Swellow, Belly Drum Linoone...yeah, that's what this reminds me of. Which is to say, AWESOME!

So, couple questions on that. All the trainers in that gym used some very advanced strategy, but they were all the CoolTrainer class, which is about 5 cuts above any other trainer in the game short of gym leaders. Is there any way you could set the AI for other trainer classes to match that? Because what I usually get is "Gary's Arcanine is at 5 HP facing a Grass-type it could probably one-shot! Arcanine used Leer!" Seriously, just no challenge brute-forcing everything.

Aside from that, I really like the typing mixes, though the city names are a bit...eh. Finding obscure Latin synonyms for them is one way to fix that.

...and judging by the missing guy from town 2, I'm assuming your base game is FireRed and not Ruby/Emerald.