Quote Originally Posted by Kairaven View Post
I do need information though, and the best place for that is The Thread, an underground information network headed by the Great and Powerful Trixie. Anything you wish to know can be bought, for a price. No pony has ever seen Trixie in person though, her trade is always in shadow, but her information is reliable.

I enter the local salting hole, and looked up at the mantle above the bar. Ah, yes, the purple hat, that shows this is one of The Thread's contact point.

It's a quiet place, and only a few ponies, tucked away in dark corners, looking deep in salt slumber. But I know better, they are here incase somepony didn't know his place. I sat at the bar and slid a few bits over the counter.

"Smoothie, with extra hay." Trixie's drink of choice, and the code to initiate business.
"Would you like anything else with your drink?"
"A look of the menu would be nice" I slide a photo of the filly on the counter, along with more bits
"very well, please wait."

The bar tender trotted into the back of the bar, and after a while came back with a smoothie and a folder piece of paper, conveniently placed under the coaster.

Only one word is written on the paper... "Lixie"

What have I gotten myself into...
Personally I prefer Zecora for my information needs. I don't know how she does it, but she knows everything that happens in Ponyville. I swear sometimes she even knows before it happens.

And talk about security! When you visit her nobody finds out what you were up to, and nobody's ever been able to reach her unless she wants them to. That forest is a dangerous place and she's got one hell of a base set up in there.