1. - Top - End - #212
    Troll in the Playground

Default Re: My Little Pony XII: No One Can Groove Like the Girls with the Hooves

Quote Originally Posted by Trixie View Post
    <hugs>

No, I'd say the guide points out that ponies with weird/dumb coloring (like that one fox pony), alicorns, and mish-mash ponies are looked down for being Mary Sue, something obviously not-quite-pony (like Zebra or that Lion pony) should be ok.

Unless you mean problem in one of the other areas, like colors.
    *hugs back* No, I meant the teeth thing. Simhata have sharp teeth for eating meat. Colors and such are up to the artist, and I suspect it'll be drawn as an earth pony, maybe unicorn just for the telekinesis. I wasn't picky about that.

Quote Originally Posted by SiuiS View Post
    That's like, the 5th time I have failed to load that image. Could somepony link me to it independently? I don't think I'll get it to work without a direct loading of the URL.

You've got to pounce on the opportunities when they occur to you, friend. It's entirely possible some folks just didn't notice what you said (I know I don't recall it being a request for permission, but I sort of breeze through these threads).

Also, I want to, once again, do a story about a background horse, but that would be rude given our priors. So I'll settle for mentioning the inkling (inklinginklinginkling hahahahaha fun word!) and letting it pass
    This work?

And I was offering it more to as a bribe to get someone to draw the G-Gundam characters as ponies.

Thank you for with holding or not but the reason the gender swap stuff doesn't effect me is because I'd prefer it not to, I find it squicky. You don't need to stop doing it, just know that it won't be affecting me. Also, Integrity Protection Prana.

And when my avatar request gets finished, I'd be willing to have him show up in stories as long as he's not getting shipped with someone.
    Last edited by Kris Strife; 2011-06-26 at 06:28 AM.