1. - Top - End - #232
    Titan in the Playground

Default Re: My Little Pony XII: No One Can Groove Like the Girls with the Hooves

Quote Originally Posted by darthbobcat View Post
    Odd question:

Is Rarity aware of Spike's crush? What do YOU think?

Because it amuses me to imagine Rarity realizing it.

"What the... I thought you were just being helpful! But all of the pieces are falling into place now!"
    I suspect it may be lurking about somewhere in the back of her conciousness, but she hasn't consciously acknowledged it. And probably won't until the day Spike does something for her when she really needs it (which, and let's be fair to Rarity, is not very often) that makes her finally realise it.

And at which point of course, it all goes on from there, leading eventually, half-dragon unicorns. It will happen, it will!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Trixie View Post
    <listens to rambling noises from the jar standing on the desk>

Oh, my, you still haven't broken through the illusion that was supposed to ease the shock of transition of capturing you yet?

<grins>

My, my, it looks like someone almost wants to believe he is still in charge and actually deceives himself to believe it's still the case. Me? Not knowing something as simple as the necroart you silly Aorts tend to use? My dear, Great and Powerful Trixie forgot more about it that you walking museum exhibits (and that wannabe Despoil) ever learned. But then again, that's the magnitude of the being I actually am

Hmm... <adjusts the illusion to shot the office is still intact and Starcraft 2 is running on the computer, wondering if that will be enough for him to notice something is wrong, while at the same time wondering why anyone would play this> There.

Your mind has finally snapped like a brittle twig, hasn't it? Illusions? On Undead? I don't even...

*sigh*

DarthBobcat, Druid Droid, EsperDerek, Grif, Kyouhen, Lix, MCerberus, Phoe, Raz, SiuiS, tonberrian, Thanqol, TheAmishPirate, Welf... I beg you, will someone please help Trixie? She's already done enough damage for one week, and she is powerful enough to do considerably more, especially in her current state.

It's probably my fault. I probably shouldn't have used the OFC three times. I'm sorry. Mea culpa. What can I say? But overreaction is part-and-parcel of being Evil, and I even tried to reign (badum-tissh) it in.

Now, I know some of you are probably considering the possibilty that she's somehow managed to make me delusional (because you like her better than me, I know, I don't take that personally; I'm Evil after all) - and everything is possible in this wide universe after all. I have two rebuttals to that.

One: how am I typing this?

And two: if she has truly, this means she's gone so far as to actually kidnap me and is planning to kill me. And if she hasn't, and this fact dawns on her, she might well try again (and try something more basic that would actually work; even spirit-bound Liches aren't invulnerable.)

Which would very actually kill me.

That means no more Aotrs Commander. Ever.
    Spoiler
    Show

No more posts - not just on this thread, anywhere. Forever.
    Spoiler
    Show

No more dreadful parodies. Not even of Doctor Who.
    Spoiler
    Show

No cheering on behalf of Spike/Rarity.
    Spoiler
    Show

No more Rainbow Dash-inspired-starships.
    Spoiler
    Show

No more snide comments on bondage jokes.
    Spoiler
    Show

No more pony. Period.
    Spoiler
    Show

You would let her deny me the chance to ever see season two?
    Spoiler
    Show

Does the comraderie I'm pretending now that we've built up mean nothing?
    Spoiler
    Show

Are you really all so content to see me gone?

(Whaddaya mean, yes?!)

I ask you, nay, beg you, snap her out of it. As Thanqol will attest, never in all my years of posting, have I actually made an attempt on the life/unlife/existance of a fellow poster1. See, how surely does she hate the Undead (and note I even make sure that generally, aside from post-OFC delusions, I avoid the word "hate" at all on this thread with regards to my own opinion); she wants to wipe us all out. An entire galactic population. Which would, I remind you, also eradicate all the Good Undead as well. Galaxy-wide xenocide is something that even the Aotrs wish. (I refer you to my earlier comment on not weaponising MLP:FiM soley because of the Cybertanks.) Our goals is not - and never has been - galactic conquest.

How dreadful a place is she in now, that she would contemplate such an act? Beyond even what a Lich would attempt? For her sake you must help her see the light, as whichever way this is panning out, she is surely in a dark place. One that I, who does not do redemption, cannot bring her from. It is thus you that must do it, I implore you. Friends do not let friends commit murder and genocide. (Unless, y'know, they're all Evil or something.) Please, stop this madness before it goes further.

Spoiler
    Show

I'm not even bringing up the fact that not only did she slur the most important person in my universe (Lord Death Despoil), but she would kill me without ever even spelling my name right!)

1Okay, that is mainly because of Aotrs regulations prohibiting me from doing anything that could circumvent plausible denability; but the point remains, regardless of my reasoning behind it.
    Last edited by Aotrs Commander; 2011-06-26 at 08:55 AM.