5 pages in 10 hours? You ponies have gone Krah-zeee-
And aparently not even the few hours of silent after 2 AM PT are respected anymore

Quote Originally Posted by darthbobcat View Post
Spoiler
Show
Sigh. I just sorta feel like I can't win with that scene; when I had Big Mac being overly friendly, Amish called me on it.

I guess I'll just have to keep tweaking it an working it over.

At least I didn't learn that Big Mac was hard to write for in a fic where I put him center stage.

... I think what I'll do is take out the overt "I'm watching you." Would that improve things in your mind?
Spoiler
Show
It would improve, yes.

But in the end you need to write what you're comfortable with. We just can try to give you new angles with our perspective.

Quote Originally Posted by darthbobcat View Post
Something's driving me mildly crazy. I remember in an episode that Rainbow Dash said "I love fun things!" but I can't remember what the circumstances were.

Personally, I'm willing to allow for bad things to happen to ponies when it makes sense. Sure, Applejack's parents could be off exploring the world, but my fanon (ah say you, they dead) fits the facts well. I don't insist on my interpretation of course. Just... not all things are sunshine and rainbows in the end. Sunshine, perhaps. Rainbows, perhaps. But you don't always get both.

I'm rather G1 that way.
Quick note: There are transcripts of all episodes in the MLP wiki.