1. - Top - End - #801
    Bugbear in the Playground

Default Re: My Little Pony XII: No One Can Groove Like the Girls with the Hooves

Quote Originally Posted by darthbobcat View Post
    ... does that mean that, due to time travel, Midnight is her own mother?
    ...Well, that's just a frightening thought, but no. At least, not in normal continuity, I'm not pulling a Lister from Red Dwarf.

Quote Originally Posted by PhoeKun View Post
    I also got Twilight Sparkle. I can't decide if I'm disappointed or not. On the one hoof, that pretty much resigns me to the "generic reclusive nerd" side of the pool, but on the other hoof, this technically means that Lyra is stalking me as I stalk her stalking me, so that's pretty neat. *nods*

In tests where it's an option I seem to trend more toward Celestia. Is the internet trying to tell me something?
    Well, reading the description for Twilight, I think a reason a lot of us are getting Twilight Sparkle is that it seems to be using her as the 'all-rounder', so if you're a bit of this and a bit of that, Twilight will pull out ahead. This is on top of the natural bookworm personality traits. There seem to be a lot of academic responses too. I have a feeling it might be naturally slanted towards Twilight.
    Last edited by EsperDerek; 2011-06-28 at 02:50 PM.