Quote Originally Posted by Owrtho View Post
I may well do so, and post it here. I'm actually thinking of trying to make a prc (once I get around to reading through everything here, at least for the base class and current grafts) that is able to apply harmful grafts mid combat, by using things like short term paralysis. It wouldn't be able to use most grafts like that, but would gain a smaller selection of harmful grafts made for it.
I can see the quote now: "Sure my work is rushed and sloppy, but it's no skin off my back. It's skin off your's."

Owrtho
Nice. With a class like this the material really just writes itself. I had a shapeshifting PrC that got scrapped which had the quote, "If I said I wanted to wear your skin like a shirt, would you hold it against me?"

I'm looking through your ozodrin, and it's actually a really cool class. Any ideas on how to merge grafts with your form point abilities? I'm thinking a mechanic where you can plant a graft and fill it with some of your form points and give the recipient the benefits you would normally buy for yourself. Thoughts?