Quote Originally Posted by sitandbehitski View Post
Sjach's eyes scan the crowd of people carefully as he slowly makes his way towards the inn. On his way he hears the town crier going through his list of news, Sjach smiles to himself as he hears about the noble daughter's missing cat.

"I might as well start with something easy while I get my bearings." He thinks to himself.

He decides to seek more information regarding the missing cat.

Spoiler
Show
Gather information check: [roll]1d20+6{/roll}
You learn that it's likely someone rich who's offering the reward.

Quote Originally Posted by Rukia View Post
A slender human female stands at the entrance to the town square marveling at the amount of traffic in front of her. Dressed in what seemed to be a typical adventurer's outfit she looked for the most part unassuming except for the fact that she was quite beautiful in comparison to some of the other females running around. Long brown hair fell over her shoulders and her deep blue eyes darted around as if trying to take in the entire scene at once, though it seemed an impossible task.

"I wonder just what all these people are up to, they seem so busy."she thinks to herself.

Looking around she notices some postings around the square and glances over them.

"Hmm seems to be a lot of job offerings. Let's see.. A missing cat, ancient ruins, assassinations... Oh, rumors of an evil cult. Some of these sound quite dangerous indeed."

Noticing the two guards standing at the fountain and looking quite bored, she walks up to them and smiles.

"Hello gentlemen, if it's not too much trouble do you think you could give me just a minute of your time? I was reading through the job postings and it seems there have been quite a few missing people cases in Old Town. Would you happen to know anything about that? I'm curious what kind of people have been reported missing.. Old, young, female, etc.."
"You'll be wanting to head over to the Fortress then. That's where we keep the records and such. Be careful though, that's over just northwest of the wall, and they lock the gate at night."

Spoiler
Show
btw, folks, if you don't like the sound of any of the town crier postings, there are a thousand and one other plots waiting to be written. Feel free to explore the city a bit to find what you're looking for.