Actually...

Zee just blinks.

Then shrugs.

Then heads behind the counter and fetches Harnel's drink in the more traditional fashion. It'll be handed to him along with a liability waver as a napkin to set it on.

She opens her mouth to reply.

Then closes it again.

Considers for a moment longer... "I've seen plenty of different red dragons so I have a good feel for what parts of their genome are invariant. Same for humans. But what I've seen of all half dragons so far... You, like they, are all genetically human. Well... except the ones that didn't have a human parent. They're whatever their not dragon parent was... But anyway! Near as I can tell the dragon-ness is all expressed through some sort of weird magical dragon essence thing. It's really weird."

And an eldritch abomination saying something is weird?

Take her word for it.

"If I mutated you into a dragon the best I could do is extrapolate based on your bio-chemical make-up. Your dragon body wouldn't be in any way related to your present one."

A beat.

"Oh! And red dragon brain chemistry is such that they're predisposed to aggression and destructive behavior. If I did this I'm guessing you would want me to modify that?"