So.

Yeah.

After a second watching of Griffon the Brushoff, I have weighed my opinion, taken into account the various possibilites, the portrails in fanon, the causes of such behavior and have come the conclusion Gilda, with all due consideration, must still burn!!!!

Nopony - nopony - makes Fluttershy cry.

Quote Originally Posted by Story Time View Post
To all those persons who choose to use really cute pony avatars...do they provide mind-altering effects to you at all? Or are they just super-cute?
It's definately a mind-affecting effect, since me, being a Lich, am completely immune to the transmogrification. No, that should be "transponyification."

Yeah, okay, the "immune to polymorph" probably helps.

Quote Originally Posted by Gamerlord View Post
Nah, that is more likely what happens when the embodiment of Magic unleashes her power on an unsuspecting world.
Exactly.

Unless...

When ponies grow old, they...turn...into...trees...

That is a thought both truly horrifying, and, at the same time, would disturbingly explain so much. Granny Smith is the only old pony we see. Maybe she's the exception (too ornery or just not quite ready to go yet). That thought raises new terrors about the origin of Sweet Apple Acres - and perhaps why Applejack was so attached to Bloomberg...

Well, I ain't meditating tonight.