Spoiler
Show

Ah okay at least that is something...

Annoyed Ishmael heads for the Plaza. He uses the hat to take the appearance of a young half-elf with bright orange hair and a scar presumably ruining his left eye.

He approaches the town crier and asks him to include the following job in his repertoire.

"Young, infuelntial, orange headed youth offers opportunity and reward for those interested in taking risks in a delicate mission. Meet him at the Drowned Mermaid any day between five and seven in the afternoon."

The Drowned Mermaid being a mid-scale tavern where he has lived in the past and has more than one exits and numerous windows as well as smaller private rooms for private conversations.

He then stops by the messenger he had sent to Jezleen two days ago with the message about him being unavailable for the next week due to business of sensitive nature.

Having done that Ishmael heads over to the jeweler he had used some time ago to get Jezleen a present.

Spoiler
Show

Should I make this as a post in the City streets? Cause I dont want people to think its down as my DM persona... Perhaps Rizban can add it at the rumors bit but you could also promote it as DM post?