As you make your way closer to the trading post, you can see that it looks at least decades old, with sections of the 10-foot high palisade in complete disrepair. A 20-foot high watchtower is present on all four corners of the building, each complete with a broken catapault resting on the top. Despite the weathered appearance of the fort, it appears perfectly suitable for business, with the gate wide open and a sign directly above it that says "Oleg's Trading Post" in careful handwriting.

A petite middle-aged woman stands in front of the gate, and smiles widely as you approach, her hands open in front of her as a welcoming gesture. In a genial tone, she greets you:

"Welcome, welcome to Oleg's! My name is Svetlana, the wife of Oleg himself. You must be that charter group I was told is coming, yes? I simply cannot thank you enough for coming here to help us with our bandit problems. Oh! But here I am chatting away, while you're out here with tired bodies and hungry bellies. Come in, and I'll get some food ready right away for you!"

Svetlana happily turns around, and points to a table in the open-air market yard. She then heads over to a nearby fire pit with a bowl of stew suspended above it.

Spoiler
Show
Though you have heard of bandit issues in the Greenbelt, you are not specifically here to help Oleg and Svetlana's bandit issues, a fact that Svetlana does not seem to know.