Quote Originally Posted by The Alexandrian View Post
[Lakeshore]

"Fine. We didn't want her anyway."

And so the sulking demons drag themselves back through the portal, mourning their state.

All they wanted was to adopt a puppy!

The demons find a pistol aimed at them.

That might not harm the demons much, so long as it isn't loaded with holy/incendiary/fragmentation/explosive/other uber destructive type of bullet rounds.

There's that voice again. This time it is jeering at Sophie in a mocking tone.

"A pistol? You're pointing a paltry pistol at us?"

"Hahahahaha!"

"We should really reward you for detaining her. We wouldn't be here if you hadn't."

The beetle demon nearest Sophie tosses a bag of silver (which has materialized out of the air itself) at her head, pitching it to her as one would throw a tennis ball to a treasured child just learning how to play the game of catch.

Zero's fist collides with one of the beetle daemons.

Part of the daemons face is missing.

Where did it go?

Well, it is currently trying to skitter up Zero's arm, towards his back, and down his spine.

The voice roars in laughter. Mirth. It finds this whole scene amusing.

The green energy leaps all around Valaira's body. She is slowly brought to the earth in pure agony, whereupon the inky beetles of one skeleton begin to splash over Valaira's mangled form, blanketing her body in a sheet of tiny, crawling critters.

Valaira makes not a noise as she is brought down. She can't even breathe, so great are her afflictions.
Sophie ducks under the bag of silver. Yes. I am aiming a pistol at you. I wonder how merry you'd be if there weren't three of you against two people, sons of b***es. She squints and uses an power to try and determine the demons' weaknesses.

Quote Originally Posted by Mindfreak586 View Post
Zach sighed, he wasn't going to continue on the subject.
"So, Brinika, are you a part of GLoG?"
Um, sorta. I visit here often because my aunt and my friends live here. Have you met my aunt?