Quote Originally Posted by DracoDei View Post
I thought PF made it so Cure Minor doesn't heal any hitpoints, it merely auto-stabilizes?
It does, but if you merely port over the bits of PF you like, you miss these things out. It was merely a cautionary comment, nothing more.

It's perfectly possible to powergame a LG character by the way, just means more RP effort on behalf of the player, and I find most of the serious powergamers I come across aren't too hot on their RP.

Quote Originally Posted by SamBurke View Post
When my Paladins fall, it's because I want them to fall, or deliberately do something that might make them fall...
I never do this, if my paladin is going to fall, it's because my DM has set up a situation where I'm likely to do something horrendous in the name of righteousness and good. I've always preferred it that way, since to become a paladin you are not only 'chosen', but then have to undergo rigorous mental and physical training. This is not something done by whimsical or uncertain characters in my experience, let alone the fact that deliberately doing something which may make you fall is certainly not usual behaviour for a holy warrior who derives abilities from his adherance to a strict moral code...

Thus endeth mine two pence.