Ishmael isnt as much threatening as warning.

"Blue blood runs in the veins of many of my masters. I cant reveal more than that Mr. Darkmoor. I shall leave you know and return at night. Leave the window to your office unlocked but not open" he says as he looks around about where they can hide the body itself.

"Lets put the body in that closet here. I shall also give you something to ensure it doesnt start smelling" he says and if the man agrees he gives him a scentbreaker to use after a couple of hours.

Spoiler
Show

Dont really know how long it takes for a body to start smelling...

Pleased with himself he inclines his head to Darkmoor and smiles.

"It really was a pleasure to work with you Sir. I do hope everything works out for you and should you ever need my services for issues of your own leave a message with a street urchin named Donahue though be aware I check my... messages very sporadically... He has mousy hair, slightly better rags than the others of his ilk and hangs out in the Plaza near the Sad Flint."

If everything is arranged he departs and after exchanging a couple of disguises and usual anti-being followed techniques he adopts the Orange Headed youth identity and heads for the Drowned Mermaid to see if anyone answered his ad and also to reward himself with a good meal and a strong beer.