GeeDubs, Part 2
Spoiler
Show

1. Do you hold grudges? If so, for how long?
Not really.
2. What's your favorite band/musician?
See above.
3. Do you like juice? If so, what is your favorite kind of juice. If not, what would you rather drink?
I'm not a huge juice fan, to be honest. In the same family of drink, I'd rather have lemonade or something.
4. Which do you prefer, wool or cotton?
Cotton.
5. Have you ever owned a slinky?
Much to my eternal chagrin, I have never owned a slinky.
6. If you could take on the mantle of an established comic-book character, which one would you choose? That is, if you could become Batman, Superman, Mysterio, Magneto, Nite Owl, etc., which would you want to become?
Deadpool.
7. Which is your favorite meal of the day?
Lunch. Dunno why.
8. Do you eat a lot of snacks?
hellsyer.
9. What is your favorite restaurant?
In 'n' Out. All day erreyday.
10. Who was the most recent person you talked to in person?
My mother, probably.
11. What was the last thing you said to that person?
"G'night".
12. Which of the following two words do you think makes a sentence creepier when added to the end: 'ladies' or 'hard'?
Either way, it just sounds silly, most of the time.
13. What do you think of when you read the word 'fishmember?'
What do you think I think of?
14. Do you like haiku?
Only when it's done right. Which is to say, very rarely.
15. If you had a choice between zombies or aliens destroying humanity, which would you choose?
Zombies.
16. Sufficiently advanced aliens visit earth and say they'll change just one thing about you. It can be anything at all. What would you choose?
Hmmmm... I'd like to be a little less physically perfect. I find it distracts from my overwhelming intellect.
17. Do you think aliens from another planet ever actually visit Earth?
Not really.
18. Do you prefer to control a project from beginning to end, always repair the same flaw in someone else's project, choose to leave well enough alone, or some other mode of creation I haven't figured out here?
If I'm gonna invest myself in a project, I'm inevitably gonna try to micromanage it. I'm more than capable of half-assing things, though...
19. You could build your dream house within five miles of your current home. What goes into it?
Home studio, enormous walk-in fridge. That's all I got.
20. I give you a seed; you water it with your favorite bit of poetry. What sprouts from it?
Probably something ugly and useless, but perfectly healthy.

Favourite cartoon and why?
Futurama, because it's the only one I watch.

Do Infected Girls, indeed, do it better?
'course they do. Would **** Valentine lie?