Quote Originally Posted by Rogue Shadows View Post
Evolution of language is based on people being too lazy to actually speak their language correctly, for the most part.

Spanish, for example, is just for the most part badly spoke Latin and Arabic. French is just badly spoken Latin and German. German itself is an amalgmation of badly spoken languages, and Latin itself is badly spoken Etruscan. English is just badly spoken.

Well, laziness, and a lack of education.

This is not necessarily a bad thing.

By that definition, then yes, probably. Then again by that defintion Stonehenge is a computer.

Most people have slightly higher standards of what constitutes a computer. Like...a pocket calculator, at least.
Really? Because I consider an abacus to be a primitive computer. I'm old-fashioned.
(I answer posts from the bottom up.)

Well excuse me, my good sir. I do declare that I speak the goodest English I have heard in a right long age.
Yeah, languages change over time. Usually deterioration due to laziness or improper education. I personally consider it to be a negative effect. For one thing, I can't understand half of what kids these days write (omg txtng lolz) or say.