View Single Post

Thread: AVB - Skeletal Companions

1. - Top - End - #174
    Firbolg in the Playground

Default Re: AVB - Skeletal Companions

Spoiler
    Show
    If anyone won't hold it against you, it's me. I've got a temper and a poison tongue, and 200 points worth of infractions here to prove it. Got another full year before I can afford to speak my mind again.

I can already see the Khan's face if I bring him that number. But this is the Slums, let's slum up this idea a bit. First off, we cut out the teleportation. A couple lunks with a stretcher will do just as well. Second, any way to simply stabilize the person near death rather than revive them outright? Perhaps it automatically heals them just enough to not perish? Then I'll go buy some healing potions in bulk and we'll cram them down their maws to get them on their feet and out of our hair. We're just promising that people won't die. They can lick their wounds on their own dime, we don't have to do it for them.

Heck, Bennett can't. Tongueless.

Spoiler
    Show
    We can discuss the rest of the fighting ring stuff tonight on Yahoo, I reckon. For now, the suggestion is a magic to auto-stabilize at -9, or auto-heal, or something. Or, barring that, a spell to turn all damage nonlethal. Might be that none of these things exist. In which case, back to the drawing board.