Quote Originally Posted by Luca View Post
Sterling sits there for a moment, stunned, before his expression flashes from shock to venom to sticking his tongue out at the warrior. "There's no need to be like that" He said, rubbing his aching ribs; when Caiphus hit you he hit hard. "Its not like I was going to hurt her"

He took a moment to peer across into the arena where the two combatants were putting on an impressive display. "Just because this is an arena doesn't mean you can go around punching people you know, and don't think I'll let you next time easier" An empty threat they both knew, it was unlikely Sterling could do much to the Fraccion though it was equally doubtful a prepared sterling would be caught.
Cecilia eyes the Arrancar with interest. The bravado was quite entertaining to her. After all, she was the only Espada who had won a fight using only a piece of string, some twigs, and a massive use of liquor.

Then again, some of the other Arrancar had never really forgiven her for destroying four hundred and twenty six bottles of expensive booze. It was still considered the best HollowCon ever though.

Quote Originally Posted by Kayne650 View Post
Caiphus just stared at the Arrancar. His arms were crossed in front of his chest and his hands were still clenched into fists, but he wasn't making any overt attempts at being threatening. What was probably more unnerving to Sterling was the fact that Caiphus remained completely silent, with absolutely no retort or comeback. His smoky eyes stared at Sterling, but no reply came.
Cecilia tuts loudly. "Awww Cai, c'mon! The kid just wanted a hug! And hugs, as we all know, are awesome." Grinning, she winks at Sterling.

"Sorry 'bout Cai, he's a bit on edge. All the time." She looks around conspiratorially before stage whispering to Sterling, "Personally, I just think he needs to get laid."