Quote Originally Posted by Cipherthe3vil View Post
Hello there! It is so very nice to meet all of you! Welcome to the world of GitP!

My name's Cipherthe3vil. However, everyone just calls me Cipher. Before I go any further, is this your first visit to this forum? If you need advice, I suggest you check the rules.

This world is widely inhabited by creatures called forum members. We members live alongside other forum members as friends. At times, we play together, and at other times we work together. Some forum members use their modding powers to battle and develop closer bonds with some members.

What do I do? I conduct research on how to become a better homebrewer so that I become a better homebrewer and help in others becoming better homebrewers.

Now, why don't you tell me a bit about yourselves? Are any of you boys? Or are you girls? And your names are Arrowhead,Mutant Sheep, Madfelix, and Capt. Ido Nos? A fine set of names that is!

All right, Arrow, Mutant, Felix, and Captain, the time has come. Your very own tales of grand adventure is about to unfold. On your journey, you will meet countless forum members. I'm sure that along the way you will discover many things, perhaps even about yoursel

Now, go on, leap into the world of the GitP Forums!

(...)

It is a good place. One of the best places to go for d&d thats for sure, and the roleplaying games that go on here often use d&d system, unlike most pbp games I've seen across the net.
Thanks for the warm welcome Cypher! It's nice to find a welcome committee on this side of the registration button ^^

Let me see, lemme go down your post here...

No, this is teeeechnically not my first visit to the forums, but it really rather is in all fairness. I did pop in to lurk on the rules page to make sure there wasn't anything that I'd accidentally tread on. I try to make a point of that these days, I've been on fora in the past where people got... surprisingly testy on certain subjects, haha. I should be good, I'm glad to announce

Homebrewing! What type of homebrew? Coffee from your own house homebrew? That one hacked wii channel homebrew? D20 systems that would probably make the most since considering this environment homebrew? If that's the case, more power to you! I foolishly tried to do that when I was in... what freshman year of high school? And I'd never played a single round of DnD before and didn't realize that's what I was doing? Yeah it worked out great tell you what, haha.

A bit about myself: Since you have quite the awesome avatar/sig set going on there, I'll take the pokemon route. Hi! I'm a boy! My username that I entered is Capt. Ido Nos, but my name on this side of the keyboard is Seth. I'll go by just about anything, I'm not too particular. I've seen Capt., Captain, Ido, Idoes, Oreos, Idaho Nose, though that last one was a bit odd I'll admit... Me, I'm a typical/atypical nerd type. Good with computers and what else have you. Also I like arty things, so I'll probably be oogling the art threads when I find them. I enjoyed being the only guy in my CS classes to be able to tell colors apart, haha. Incidentally though, I found out that I am the only guy at my company's IT department that can do that too, if not because literally all the rest of them are colorblind o_0

I'm looking forward to starting a new adventure here, I've got some stories of my own to share, and I hope to contribute to a few now that I've got a new place to hang my username See you around!