View Single Post

Thread: WW Isocerne City [Recruiting]

1. - Top - End - #133
    Ogre in the Playground

Default Re: WW Isocerne City [Recruiting]

As she walked into Councilman Loss's chambers, she couldn't help but gasp. The walls were covered with bloody origami figures. Councilman Loss sat at his desk, looking at some sort of box.

His chair swiveled around, and he faced her, a mischevious smile on his face. Upon the box, the words Make Your Own Origami were written, accompanied by a cariety of origami figures in a variety of colors.

"Do you like them, Councilman Alexa? Queried the madman, pointing at the origami figures affixed upon the walls. Each had a name written upon it. She could see only a few of them, but each one was one of the dead Councilors. "Do they remind you of anything?"

She frowned. She had no idea what he meant...

And then she remembered. The little boy making Origami in the Citadel. On his own. Sobbing away. Why had he been crying? She remembered having made him a hot cocoa.

It's starting to come back now, isn't it? It's all starting to make sense.

The boy... he was Lewis. The child of Arianna and Reever. The Councilmen she had sentenced to death. She gazed up at Councilman Loss. Councilman Lewis...

Grinning at her, Loss stood up, his face glowing triumphantly.Do you remember now? How my parents died for a crime they didn't commit?

She shook her head. The child's parents had been traitors. She was sure of it.

"I think it was Councilor Xan that did it. I think you refused to see it because you were friends. I think you knew, to some degree at least, that my parents were innocent. I think everyone knew. You're a murderer, Alexa. And the Council doesn't tolerate murderers"

Lewis handed Alexa an origami figure. A crane. Like the other ones, though, it wasn't new. The paper was old and tear-speckeled and the folds were innacurate, as though it was made long ago by trembling hands.

Councilman Loss drew his pistol and smiled at Alexa. His look was torn between sympathy and hatred, joy and self loathing.
    Last edited by Lord Loss; 2011-07-29 at 10:05 AM.
    Bienvenue Au Kébec !!!
    Improve Kébec's Industry!
    Improve Kébec's Transport!
    Improve Kébec's Security!

My Trophies!

Spoiler
    Show

Also, if anyone has any sort of problem at all that they feel like talking about, my PM box is open.