Quote Originally Posted by Yora View Post
Metal Gear Solid is pretty much "Manly Tears - The videogame franchise"
Especially the ending of MGS 3, when Eva is telling us the truth about The Boss. I like how you can hold the first-person view button and see Snake tearing up. Nice touch. I haven't played MGS4 yet, but I hear it's even worse about making you cry.

Quote Originally Posted by Dr.Epic View Post
You're a jerk.
When The Walls Go Down by Evergrey always makes me cry. The words are taken from a sermon about the importance of suffering, and it's very touching.

In a similar vein, Vocari Dei by Pain of Salvation. The band put a phone number up on their website, asking their fans what they would say to God if they could. They took some of the messages and put it over music. Some of it is really heartbreaking.

Close Every Door To Me as sung by Donny Osmond makes me cry as well, but in a different way.

The scene in Fresh Prince of Bel-Air where Will's dad walks out has me bawling every time.

And finally, the scene in A Game of Thrones. If you've seen it, you know, and if you haven't, it's an enormous spoiler. I knew it was coming because I'd read the book, but it was just so perfectly made.