Quote Originally Posted by Kayne650 View Post
Spoiler
Show
Trapper's webs shoot out at nothing, eventually landing on the ground. The Hollow stares, confused, at where Kina used to be, then hears them shouting above it. It looks up just in time to see the Cero charging above it and then come crashing down. The Hollow brings its hands up above its head as if to shoot a web right when the Cero descends on it, the beam of energy completely surrounding the Hollow.

Once the dust settles, the monster is seen, somehow still standing. Its hands still stand straight up, having shot a web at the blast's center, eliminating enough of an area in the blast to leave most of the Hollow still in one piece, though the blast took off three of its eight legs, as well as the back half of its abdomen. The monster stared up at the children and, its blank eyes staring out its mask, shot two more streams of webbing at them before taking off past the rooftops, away from the kids.
As the webs come toward them, Kina pushes Sora away and barely steps out of the way in time to not get totally covered. Part of the web grips to the back of her leg, but not enough to keep her down. She quickly jerks herself away and pulls free completely.

Quote Originally Posted by Terry576 View Post
Sora grins. "Yeah, that's right! And don't come back!"

He turns to Kina, suddenly serious. "Kina. If we were attacked, even with my.... abilities, what do you think happened to the others? Hollows should have avoided that warehouse like the plague."
Kina shrugs. "Um, I would guess the others are... in similar situations. If that Hollow was here, um, there's probably something elsse here, too. Going after us... um, I guess that this Hollow wasn't alone." She looks around the rooftop. For a moment she seems alright, then she starts breathing heavily and sits down. "Whew... That was... a lot of... running..."