The good professor receives you in his laboratory.

You see that there seem to be two slabs of a fine polished black stone next to each other. The one is empty while the other is... occupied by something under a large, clean white sheet.

Unlike what you read in stories about mad wizards and deranged alchemists everything here seems very clean and neat. You see a set of magical instruments next to the two slabs as well as a young novice that you had seen in the arena during the duel.

The man smiles at you encouragingly and motions for you to remove your clothing and sit on the empty slab.

"Obsidian my boy! It is a bit cold perhaps but it helps maintain the field that one's body has to protect itself from outside influence. What we do here is difficult and though not painful as such your... lower half will be sore for the next few hours. As the shock of the grafting would be too great to an awakened organism I would like to ask you to lower your mental defenses so that I may unsure you are asleep during the procedure" he says kindly and honestly.

If you comply he uses a suggestion to have you sleep and not awaken during the procedure and indeed you fall into a dreamless state of sleep.

You awaken some time later and you do feel a change in your lower half. It is as if you have gained something without losing anything. Looking around you see that you are in a much more comfortable bed rather than at the laboratory. The novice that was sitting next to you has brought in the Professor as soon as you started stirring.

"Ah! Welcome back Little Green! I hope everything feel fine! Perhaps you will want to give it a test in a little while!" he says with a smile and shows you the door.

"When you are done return to me as I may have a task for you!"

Spoiler
Show

I have something in mind but is there a particular -style- of mission you would be interested in? We already did mystery/horror so it could be something more action packed perhaps. Up to you depending on how you want to go!