Renegade Paladin's
A follow-up question: Is it just Serpentine that hates jazz, or also you?
Mostly her. I wouldn't want to sit and listen to it, but I'm fine with it as background music or whatever.

What is it that draws you to travel?
I want to experience everything I can, everywhere.

A Chinese restaurant with especially expensive food? (It tends to be on the cheap side here.)
The sort of Chinese restaurant that is found in the middle of a state capital city, with live fish and other seafood in tanks in the windows, which serves things like pigeon and duck chin as well as fresh abalone for $100 for 100g.

What's the deal with the weird naga that follows you around, anyway?
Not a naga And she's... Serpentine. Always has been, always will be.

What is your greatest strength?
I guess my diverse interests could be, but at the moment it feels like a disadvantage. I think at the moment, most of my strengths are in potential.
My strength! Also animals like me.

What do you fear most?
Old age and death, and missing out on things. At the moment, that my laziness and cowardice will cause me to live a nothing-life.
Being trapped or contained.

3.x or 4e?
3.5/PF.

When the answer to a question is no but giving that answer would be uncomfortable, do you say no or ignore the question?
Neither. I try to find a compromise.

In a formal table setting, what is the function of the second fork from the left?
Salad?

Do you post on other message boards?
See above.

What is the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow?
African or European?

Where does it end, I ask you? Where does it all end?
With entropy, or so I'm told. The Last Question by Isaac Asimov has a pretty great angle on that, though.