Quote Originally Posted by Zevox View Post
Huh, now that's strange. Applejack's voice definitely sounds female to me, and was one big reason I was never mistook her for a guy in spite of being the other tomboyish character of the group. For Rainbow though her voice strikes me as being about as masculine as a female voice can get, to the point where, as I said, it made me think she was male for a few episodes.

I don't follow.

Zevox
I agree. And for those confused; I'm related to southerners. So for me, picking out gender in the voice is akin to how people in brittain can determine regional accents, when Scottish, English and Irish all sound like brittish accents to most Americans. It's a matter of familiarity.

Quote Originally Posted by Lix Lorn View Post
Curious.
What were you trying to ask?
I actually can't remember. Something about ... I think I was asking who's posting, as Braz read something aloud. I tried to ask "was that the lich" and got tongue tied. This was immediately after debating how to pronounce "Lichxie" too.

She doesn't quite remember what I was asking either; we only recall me stumbling for a couple minutes.

Quote Originally Posted by Rebelhero View Post
I saw this. and i dawwloled.
I think i just going to keep posting even though im sure not many people read or even SEE what i post. Oh well!
Hey, don't be like that. If we didn't pay attention to you, why would I have tries to point out the guy from the Trixie Selling Ponification image stole your cutie mark but didn't do as good of a job?

Quote Originally Posted by erikun View Post
Yay! I'm the token male! I'm also apparently the token human!
*is feeling more and more appropriate with the Element of Not Being Significant Enough to be an Element*
Sir, I'm going to have to ask you to step back and stop being so significant to the thread fanbase. You are in violation of Elements code 4-13-aught-3.

Quote Originally Posted by Aotrs Commander View Post
What do you mean, I'm still compartively san-

Hello Miss Lix.

Waaaargh!

*snerk*

*punches out LT Cmdr Hopereaver*

Oh, fine.

It's not like my Sanitator worked anyhow...
I mean anybody who actively avoids Lix Lorn has a tenuous grasp on sanity at best.

Although I liked the sanitator idea. It should just be more... Produced that way on purpose, as opposed to using 100 mph tape for 1000 mph rockets.

Pfffttt-Bwahahahahaha!
Thank you, thank you. Here til Armageddon. Try the drinks!

The first person suggesting anything involving delivering a gift-wrapped Commadore to Lixie gets a faceful of hazardously cute pony! I'll do it, I swear I will!
That is the single worst threat to make, mate. Remember the verren, or whatever the evil humans from BoVD are? You've fallen into their trap. You forget; half the stuff that's murder to you, we enjoy.

Quote Originally Posted by TheAmishPirate View Post
Oh, is this what we're doing now? That little weak mess is your opening shot?

OH IT'S ON.

Spoiler
Show

Your move.
That is the cutest filly picture in forever.
Oddly enough though, it doesn't look much like trixie...

Huh. Trixie is no longer auto-capitalized. This thing is terrible with names.

-

Lix; the trouble is by the time I get the equipment and then get to the target country, I'd probably consider thetargt a person and feel bad about doing it. I slide up and down the sociopathy scale though, so ya never know.

And extrapolation; I missed answering you several times due to 502 errors, and also based on some of your responses. But I'm paranoid/insecure; I worry quite often about how I'm affecting the ponyfolk.

Oh! And you seemed so torn up over the "and Lix was a gryphon" joke. I told you guys I take the sad pony faces seriously...