1. - Top - End - #219
    Titan in the Playground

Default Re: My Little Pony XIX: I Emptied Your Thread

Quote Originally Posted by SiuiS View Post
    I mean anybody who actively avoids Lix Lorn has a tenuous grasp on sanity at best.
    Comparitively sane. Which says a lot about the rest of you, when the racially insane abomination (used to) look well-balanced in comparsion...

Quote Originally Posted by SiuiS View Post
    That is the single worst threat to make, mate. Remember the verren, or whatever the evil humans from BoVD are? You've fallen into their trap. You forget; half the stuff that's murder to you, we enjoy.
    Okay, so it didn't work quite as well I'd hoped. (It was because Spike was there, wasn't it, damn you all!)

Quote Originally Posted by Titanium Fox View Post
    These were both cute enough that I legitimately stared and my mind stop doing anything except for sending endorphins about my body. For over a minute. Each. Jesus Christ. You literally whited me out with pleasure response. Through cute. WHAT THE HELL?!
    But it did, at least, work.

Quote Originally Posted by Lix Lorn View Post
    I need you to kill someone's girlfriend. :33
    Quickly, slowly, and with how much collateral damage? We have a very wide range of suitable weaponry...

Quote Originally Posted by Lix Lorn
    I'd call your lack of coherent answer an admittance of their not being a reply: By which I mean to say, I'm right. Neener neener.
    I'll have you know I making a tactical prediction made on prior expereince and situational data and thus following the Aotrs Pre-Empetive Strike protocols. The terrified screeching was merely co-incidental.

Yeah, k-

Something to say Hopereaver? *click*

Nosir!

Sure know how to treat a girl, dontcha boss.

Thats' what I thought. Now-

!?

Hang on a second, I need to do this right.

*fetches glass of water. Drinks water*

*spit-take, spewing cherry coke all over the nearest War Droid*

You're a girl?!?!

You learn summat new every day.

*skullpalm* I've only been under your command for, what five years...

Yes, well, your voice is kinda androgynous-

HEY!

-and I'm not anatomy expert, or something. I can't tell a female skeleton from a male one, plus you've never brought it up before. 'Sides, not like it makes any difference or anything.

So why the whole routine?

'S a laugh, innit.

*skulldesk*

It's nice to be making someone else do it for a change...

Quote Originally Posted by Lix Lorn View Post
    Well, I mostly want cuddles right now, so...
    You see, from the tone and implications for your other posts, last night, I almost feel a touch guilty for rejecting you out hand.

Almost.

Though I might have to scrap back-up plan #2, I fear it might perhaps be across the line of acceptably civilised evil behavior.

Quote Originally Posted by Titanium Fox View Post
    This is ponythread. Cuddles are abound!

Except for from living starfleet commanding skeletons, apparently.
    Damn straight!

Quote Originally Posted by darthbobcat View Post
    I ship shipping with comedy. They're such a cute couple, and they're happy together.
    I have to concur. As I've said before, if I must be subjected to reading/watching/etc romance, at least make a) a different set-up from time to time and b) funny.
    Last edited by Aotrs Commander; 2011-08-05 at 07:47 AM.