Quote Originally Posted by Aotrs Commander View Post
I'm almost tempted, but it wouldn't fit over my armour.

*glare*

Also, I have duties to attend to which I'm doing right now, boss!
I could enchant it to be effective as armor.

Waaaaagh!

*keels over backwards*

Well, I've got the former and the latter down, at any rate...

Can't we just skip the middle one?
Nicely done, but no. xD

Wait, wait, wait. You have a girlfriend and a crush who's girlfriend you want assassinating1? And all those Elves (and whatever is left of Spleenripper.)

Fickle, aren't we?
Nope!
Fickle would imply that I switched between them. I am the goddess of love and lust, the firstborn child and the herald of the shipping goddess. I love them all constantly.

1By the by, on that issue, how does being repeatedly squished under the hull of a Hammer of Hatred heavy grav-tank bouncing up and down on them sound? I find it works wonders on vampires; especially because it takes ages for them to be crushed into a fine enough paste they can't heal. Fun for everyone!
Sounds excellent. I approve!

Quote Originally Posted by EsperDerek View Post
*Midnight blinks curiously, her ears twitching slightly as Lix whispers that secret into her ear.

Spoiler
Show
"Wow...that's actually pretty cunning! I'm impressed! Don't worry, your secret is safe with me. It's not like I use mine too much unless I'm n the midst of being Midnight Mare.
Spoiler
Show
"Oh, good to hear, thanks!" I reply happily. "Oh, and there's no worries on the colour sharing, by the way. Looks good on your voice."

*Midnight giggles.
"Remind me someday to tell you some of the stories about growing up with two of the most overprotective mothers in the world. ^^"
Giggle right back. "I sure will! Sounds fun!"

*Midnight snuggles Lixie!
She snuggles BACK!