Quote Originally Posted by Aotrs Commander View Post
Comparitively sane. Which says a lot about the rest of you, when the racially insane abomination (used to) look well-balanced in comparsion...
well, being a beast of selective attention, I see hear that you are racially insane, which I guess just proves my point! I mean, being comparatively sane, that means you are as sane as a hugh man compared to the ponies.

... That's it!

Okay, so it didn't work quite as well I'd hoped. (It was because Spike was there, wasn't it, damn you all!)
A little bit, yeah.

Quote Originally Posted by Thanqol View Post
This freaked me out. The whole time during the slow parts, my reptile brain noticed the movement and panicked while my mammal brain was all "huh?". I kept moving the screen farther away to keep her the same approximate size.

But, those eyes...

Quote Originally Posted by ScionoftheVoid View Post
Tired, brutalised and generally as if I'm on about 3 Con (which is mostly because I am). Let's do this!
interesting, interesting. Was this before or after the Constitution Drain? Do you feel chilled? In a good or bad way?

You think you're bad? I didn't get the actual joke bit until I reread it when the Commodore quoted it. I had already laughed anyway.
That just means you can appreciate my sophisticated and subtle sense of humor, not that you're bad.

Lix Lorn is the obvious choice for new Sane Pony.
Yes! Of course, it all makes sense!
Lix Lorn is the purest example of sanity as a pony. We must cast off the chains of a humanocentric psychological profile!

Quote Originally Posted by Sweetie Welf View Post
In the old days those were supposed to be male? Rd is more male than them, and she likes to wear pretty dresses.
That is really funny, on account of the discussion I've been having. Ouch, perspective. Ouch.

Considering that Australia is covered with a 1 meter thick layer of poisonous snakes and insects and local only abominations talking a walk sounds pretty impressive.
you've got a point there. It's only no longer impressive if you buy some antidote.

Quote Originally Posted by EsperDerek View Post
But....but....I'm the one who came *up* with the term ponysane...I'm the Element of Pony! You can't take that away from me!
No, not ponysane, sane pony! Ponysane is what I would be if I wasnt a pony. But since I am a pony, I can't be ponysane, I'm just regular sane. Because I'm a pony.

I dare anyone to prove otherwise.

Quote Originally Posted by Sweetie Welf View Post
I'll be still insane after it isn't cool.

I found the post with the pony socks.

So these things are available in California. So why haven't we seen SiuiS and his (allegedly) sexy legs in one of those so far?
Wait, what?

Oh hey, pony socks!
Would you believe I never knew these existed until after Sweetie Welf made me double take on the link?

Quote Originally Posted by the_druid_droid View Post
Ironically, I did more catch-up after the mega-post day than during it...

Anyway, had to help a friend move, but I'm back now and can maybe post semi-regularly again.

There are things I wanted to reply to, but instead I'll just say you all rock and keep up the delightful insanity we've all come to know and love.

Oh, it's also come to my attention that I owe some posters my fanning and grape-dispensing services?
Sorry, position is taken.

Spoiler
Show

Ironically, position of grape eater has been taken as well. Seems I'm out of a job in the new regime.

Ah, the good ol' days. Where I spent more time headhunting toys at mcdonalds than posting on a pony thread. Now I have eight tiny plastic friends to be pony with. Yay!