Quote Originally Posted by darthbobcat View Post
For sake of my continuity, they still have the necklaces; the necklaces, having their cutie marks, are bonded to them and only them. The necklaces let them access the Rainbow of Light, as long as Twilight Sparkle is there to provide the spark of magic.
Hipster stamp of approval. (I really need to start reading your guys' fics..)

Quote Originally Posted by Brazen Shield View Post
.... To TARGET!!
I still haven't found these at my local Target...

Quote Originally Posted by EsperDerek View Post
Excerpt #4:
Spoiler
Show
As she slept, she dreamed of the waking world.

Leaving the library under cover of night, out the window, away from Spike, away from her parents, away from Ponyville... Leaving before discovery, lest she be stopped at her weakest.

Flying...flying...how was she flying...she was a unicorn, she had no wings, and yet, the world was far below her hooves...Freedom, Freedom in so long, the air rushing past their body...

A moonless night, Luna's eye turned away from them...this moment carefully chosen by her, her former self could not know until it was time...

A new residence, the same cave she had heard in Momma's stories about Aunt Fluttershy and the dragon...It was a dank, miserable place, but it would have to do, from here, she would be able to observe while she was fully reborn into the world, and could take the steps necessary to ensure she was never alone...

A frantic search, watched from afar. Her family, her friends, most of all her three mothers, all of them desperately searching for their loved one, the one that they had raised from birth. Her Mom, weeping, being held tight by her Momma. It was a momentary pain, a pain to be endured. She had endured more, but the one she loved, the one who would ensure she was never alone, she suffered terribly at the sight, no matter what she said...

Hurting them, hurting them, this wasn't right...she wanted nothing more than to reach out, to hold them, but she wouldn't let her, not yet, not yet. Soon. Shhh...

Drinking from a puddle, seeing her reflection. Her purple pelt dark, her hair drifting in the non-existent winds. Two wings, comprised of a galaxy of miniature stars, extending from her back.

Her eyes were green.

Time. It was time. She was strong once more. The world would love her, she would force all of Equestria to, and in turn, she would love her, for the gift of Equestria.

Love. This was all about love. But love wasn't selfish. It wasn't supposed to be taking, it was about giving. She had watched...she had watched them still searching for her, all this time. She had hurt them, left *them* alone. No more.

She looked down at the world that would soon be theirs, and spread her wings.

And in the darkness, she gathered her strength, and let the love that she was given, and the love that she gave, start to burn bright...
My interest is officially piqued. I do need to read your fics. I really like your writing style and characterization from what I've seen. (Which has only been what you've posted from these here.)

Quote Originally Posted by Ember_Glow View Post
How old do you think the ponies are?
For me, they're late teens/early adults. Like 18-24ish? If I had to pick an age order for the mane six, it would go something like this:

(Oldest to youngest)
-Rarity
-Fluttershy
-Applejack
-Twilight Sparkle
-Rainbow Dash
-Pinkie Pie

(Based on characterized seeming maturity levels.)