1. - Top - End - #403
    Troll in the Playground

Default Re: My Little Pony XIX: I Emptied Your Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Kindablue View Post
    I'd guess that it's psychologically identical to regular attention. Even if they have no idea who you are and only know you by "Bobcat" or "Pen Stroke," people are still writing about you. If it was as calculated as you guys are making it out to be, though, I still don't quite get what the end game was. Doing something for the pure fun and experience of it (and continuing once you get 10 good reviews) is very, very different in my mind than how ya'll are portraying this book birth.

I don't know, whatever. Maybe we should stop talking about this. Flutterblood is the worst pair I can think of. Awesome band name, though.
    @ RD: I think Twilight would figure out the game sooner than Fluttershy, since How to Date and Stable Marriages in 257 Easy Steps would give her a baseline for comparison.

Also

Um, h-hi. We're Flutterb-blood and we're here to rock... if that's okay with you, we can play other music if you like, I've been working on my Hisponia style acoustic guitar songs...

Why did we let her be the lead again?
    Last edited by darthbobcat; 2011-08-06 at 01:46 AM.
    My anime review podcast is coming back after a one year hiatus! www.fivepointpodcast.com