Quote Originally Posted by EsperDerek View Post
It's on her deviantART, one of the many responses that she's done, but I don't honestly have the link myself on hand.

Geez, Inkwell, that's amazing. You even gave it an awesome background and everything, you did a positively spectacular job.

But Five AM, Inkwell!? Really!? Have you not slept?!
I got about an hours worth of sleep. Insomnia and Inspiration are both cruel mistresses. But can't argue with the results.

Quote Originally Posted by EsperDerek View Post
She is her aunt, and both of them realize it. But when Midnight was *a lot* younger, she referred to Celestia as her 'Gammy', and it delighted the Princess so much she kept encouraging it.

In an OOC reason, it's sort of a reference as how Celestia acts as Twilight's 'mother' figure, ergo, any child Twilight would have, she would act as her 'Grandmother' figure.

(Blame Inkwell for that. He came up with it.)

And thanks, everypony, for the compliments. I never really expected to extend this, this far when I did the first one, it started as just a small thought in my brain.

I'm trying to figure out the conclusion, but the problem is, I have three options and I'm not sure which one I actually want to select.
Yes, the whole 'Gammy Cestya' thingie was my fault. It was just so cute that I couldn't resist.

As for my vote as to Midnight's eventual condition, I will show my vote in a bit. With a picture. Because it needs to be drawn to give the full effect for what I'm voting for.