Quote Originally Posted by Gadora View Post
I've got to go with Party of One as my least favorite episode. I'll admit it was very well put together, but it took my favorite pony and broke her. it doesn't help at all that this scene (among other things) hits on the idea that the reality one perceives might not be the actuality of the universe; a concept which subtly freaks the kidneys out of me. If you ignore my negative reaction to that scene, I'd probably rate that as one of favorites, if not my absolute favorite.

- First, find words Gadora is about to say
- Second, STEAL THE HELL OUT OF THEM

On second thought, now that I've seen the sun and moon there, I don't know that I want that. If starships require that either Celestia or Luna be sealed away- wait. Clearly the ship was built to rescue the both of them from their unjust banishments. Okay, this is back in the WANT category. (But who banished them?)

You argue most eloquently.

I nominate rhinoceroses for the role of African unicorns. Because it's funny.

More seriously, without hitting up appropriate mythologies, I'd have to nominate the gazelle as a unicorn analogue.
Well, I don't see a reason to distribute the unicorn/pegasus stuff among different species. It's not like there are real life unicorns and pegasi that we're having to build the scheme as an analogy of it.

Though now that I think about it, since ungulates all seem to be able to talk, Africa-equivalent might be the single most diverse place on the planet, just by the number of species present.