Quote Originally Posted by EsperDerek View Post

Now I have to goooo! *dashes off to internship interview*
Good luck mate. May Celestia grant you her blessings.

Quote Originally Posted by TheAmishPirate View Post
Good luck! I'll be praying that all goes well!

Phew, lots of good discussion up in this thread. Topical replies ahoy! (That's code for "super-late replies, ahoy!")

@Split-mental-me's: I hadn't given this much thought before, but as soon as Thanqol brought it up, I could see the splits in my own mind as clear as day. There's one me who's a cunning manipulator, completely logical and without feelings of any kind. There's another me who tries his hardest to make sure everypony else is happy, is excellent at reading people, and gives little thought to his own needs (often to his own detriment). And then there's one me who's a completely irreverent goofball who never takes anything seriously.

Conclusion: Thanqol, get your crazy Australian mind-magics out of my head. It's bad enough when I've only got one me to argue with, now I've got to deal with these bickering hoodlums.
Now that you mention it, there are a few indistinct personality I juggle around. Not full-fledged personalities, mind, but they are there. !Lyra is probably the only one that jumped out and graduated to full sentience though, representing the rather obsessive part of me. I tend to not let go of a project until I get bored or the thing dies off on it's own.

Quote Originally Posted by Dexam View Post
So... I don't normally discuss my personal life in the Ponythread (I barely have enough time to discuss ponies in the Ponythread, but that's another matter), but there is something I wanted to share with everypony.

At first, I didn't know how to say it.

Then I realised: "Say it with ponies"...

Spoiler
Show

Translation: My wife has a B.U.M.P.*

*= Brony Under Manufacturing Process
Congratulations mate.