1. - Top - End - #1320
    Ogre in the Playground

Default Re: My Little Pony XIX: I Emptied Your Thread

Quote Originally Posted by SiuiS View Post

I am naturally lazy like that. There have been moments where I notice that I'm breathing, it stops being autonomous, and I had to labor to keep the ol' chest bellows pumping.

But they say the truly lazy do it right the first time so they won't have to do it again. No idea what that has to do with anything, just thought I'd throw it out there. Also, going for more coffee. Brain no worky.
    That's my preferred approach btw. It works in 80% of all cases. The other 20% are the trash in my apartment. I'm stalling because I have to clean up today.

... honestly? Except when I'm sleeping, I don't think I could go 10-12 hours without the thread <<;
    it tears my heart out to wake up, see a post by someone asking for opinions, and then hours later having come to a decision- and I missed it.

Maybe I need to tone down the thread dependence...
    Same here. But in the last weeks I always had to do something all day. When I stand up I always had to catch up 5-10 pages, and when I reached the last one, I had to leave the house. Then I had no time for replies and just opened all marked quotes in a new tab for later. When I came back, here were some more pages I had to catch up, and when I reached that end I had to leave house again for stuff.

herding all the...?
    Fine, you can have Berry Punch, I'll keep Brazen Shield, and we'll play the rest by ear. By which I mean I'm getting Braz's goat ;)
    Well, okay then. But it's still no fair deal, since Braz counts for at least 3 good fillies, or 7 medicore, or 14 bad ones.

wow, that is a hard yet rewarding word to say.
    Try Millilixietrixieshipsy.

... You win. I surrender. Just don't stop attacking me with adorable, tiny ponies.
    New plan for world domination: Use second paycheck for ordering animated Miniponies.

Quote Originally Posted by Kindablue View Post
    First sock comic that I've ever liked:
    Spoiler
    Show
    poor Rarity

Quote Originally Posted by Kurgan View Post
    More general, when I was looking for the above image, I stumbled across this:
    Spoiler
    Show

Considering the talk of top hats earlier, figured I'd post it.
    I think Rainbow Dash said it best:
    Last edited by Welf; 2011-08-10 at 09:00 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Johnny Blade View Post
    50% analysis, 40% jokes, 10% depression
    “The problem with quotes on the internet is you never know if they are genuine.”
    ― Joseph Stalin