1. - Top - End - #1360
    Titan in the Playground

Default Re: My Little Pony XIX: I Emptied Your Thread

Quote Originally Posted by SiuiS View Post

The number of people who find this revelation surprising, surprises me. No one can show all of themselves at once. Of course there are a set of related traits which only come out under certain circumstances. That's what being a rounded individual is all about.
    I've always known there's multiple sides to me, I just never thought they'd so neatly fit into entire mini-personalities like that. The crazy part is now I can see the areas of my life where their cooperation (or lack thereof) affects me. Joker and Counselor work together to make my writing/artistic side, but the Mastermind's harsh, objective view on everything, my own work included, gives me my nervousness that my work is no good.

I continue to blame Australia.

I hear this a lot. Most folks try to downplay it, even online/among friends, for fear of reprisal... But darn near everyone i've ever spoken to has had these moments.

There are times I wonder if I'm currently dreaming, because the sensation is so strong. Even worse, Deja vu of Deja vu; I'd swear I've told my Friends, at my front gate "wow, I feel like this has already happened" at least a dozen times. They deny it.

Just roll with it. Allow it to creep you out and you'll end up like your avatar o'er there. It could be thought patterns aligning and convincing you you've dreamt this, it could be actual precognitive dreams. Could be both. I have my opinion, but don't let that stop you; no matter what other folks say, you yourself know whether it's actually happening to you or not. Go with that.
    No worries there. I'm fully convinced I have useless superpowers, simply because my imagination deems the idea too fun to let go.

I'm less worried about ninja posts, more concerned with when you'll slip on the everybody/everypony line.
    I'm concerned with when any of us will do it, actually.

I myself slipped up just a week ago. Called my kitty a pony.

Have you ever gotten a look from a cat like it is questioning your sanity? I must confess, that's a new one for me. And made all the funnier because he's only got one eye.
    That cat should feel honored; he's a pretty pony now! Yay!

My prediction? Season two will be the tipping point. I'm staying at a stable level of ponysanity now, but once new content gets in my system, my days are numbered. That, or it's going to come out of left field and I'll slip when I least expect it.

I still haven't forgotten the various wagers, although I'm strongly considering opening the betting for another go, this time encouraging people to have a bit more confidence in the Amishman and go for "more than 7 days".

Aye, there's that suave, coolness factor going on.
    Except with charizard. Charizard is just a beast. I can say with certainty that every generation- no! -every game, charizard gets stronger. He starts with slash, which in red/blue had a higher chance of missing outright than not being a critical hit. Yellow gives Charizard fly, and suddenly, he is the starter of choice. Silver/gold bring in Outrage, and now charizard is taking out dragons. Crystal had something, I think a holdable item. Emerald, ruby and sapphire give new breeding options. Leafgreen, firered, we get specialized growing for an even stronger fire move than before, as strong - maybe stronger than - Hyperbeam.

Throughout his career, Charizard has been a King of Beasts. I don't know what diamond/pearl or black/white bring to our saurion master race, but I'm pretty sure the glorious Age of Charizard is still in full swing.
    Back in the day, I had a purebred level 100 Charizard. He was the only Pokemon I used throughout the entire game. Type differences stop mattering once you're ten levels higher than everything. And the gap just kept growing.

Best Pokemon, or BEST Pokemon?

Quote Originally Posted by Lex-Kat View Post
    Hello fellow Pony loving friends. Long time no see.

I'm posting to let those of you interested know that I have started recruitment for:

Thank you, and have a nice day.
    Oof. I don't know if I'll sign up or not; I have a tendency to take these games way too seriously. On the other hand...pony mafia.

Augh, I'll probably end up signing up anyway.

EDIT: Shoulder ponies? Where? Who do I have to love and tolerate to get these? The president? OKAY!

*awaaaaay!*
    Last edited by TheAmishPirate; 2011-08-10 at 01:47 PM.
    I'm developing a game. Let's see what happens! Complex.