1. - Top - End - #102
    Firbolg in the Playground

Default Re: Dominic Deegan: Oracle for Hire, Mk. XXXVIII: This Show Blew My Boogeyman

Quote Originally Posted by Garland View Post
    Yand nobody really knows how tentacling the masters kid would implicate the King. Is it common knowledge that DJ Callan and Snuggles are BFFs? Nobody knows. Or maybe it isn't known, but the battlecasters could be able to deduce it, but it wouldn't matter unless the Battlecasters were honest law enforcers, which isn't too likely because EVIL CORRUPT KINGDOM.
    All he says is "Thanks to my magic, the king will be implicated." I take it to mean he's magically lifting magical fingerprints or something like that. Of course, since a Cosmic Horror is involved, the Battlecasters will probably take over the crime scene like they did when Lynn's Brook exploded. I guess we don't know that they won't look at all the evidence and announce "Well, there's no way around it: It looks like we're the perps here!"....

Then again, "Thanks to my magic" is pretty vague. Maybe he means he'll just use his magic to mind control everyone into blaming the King.

EDIT: Also, this totally counts as him retroactively justifying his theft by defaming the Masters' characters, and I'm totally marking it on my Bingo sheet.
    Spoiler
    Show

Come on, Chance! Throw yourself onto the tentacles! You know you want to!
    Last edited by Mewtarthio; 2011-08-10 at 02:04 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Winterwind View Post
    Mewtarthio, you have scared my brain into hiding, a trembling, broken shadow of a thing, cowering somewhere in the soothing darkness and singing nursery rhymes in the hope of obscuring the Lovecraftian facts you so boldly brought into daylight.