Quote Originally Posted by Aotrs Commander View Post
It translated to электронный видео- ассистент, which, accordingly my completely-language-inept looking-up-on-wiki-and-IPA skills, would seem to be fairly similar (at least as pronounced as letters.) I could, of course, be completely wrong, since, as I say, I am completely and utterly crap at languages.

(I've actually got a mate who teaches English in Russia, but I dobt I could get hold of him before tomorrow night, which is why I'm muddling through myself.)

Though I did find according to a translate back, the latter word could also mean adjutant, which I went with, because it sounds more awesome. (Like dromer said...)

If you have any better suggestions, I am ALL ears! (Metahorically.) I really, really suck at languages.

(It is my greatest hope that I never have to play Dreemaenhyll with anyone who speaks latin or isiZulu, as the mangling my "skills" have done to those languages would no doubt bring them to despairing tears...)
(Whoops, completely slipped through my quote-cloud)

...and it looks like I forgot the third 'E'. I'm reminded on how crazy this language actually is.

That particular 'E' is pronounced "Eee". So yeah, that is pretty close to EVA. Unfortunately, I don't know enough Russian to really help here. I can read it just find, I just don't know many words. Once you do find something, I can at least help with pronunciation.