1. - Top - End - #104
    Barbarian in the Playground

Default Re: Dominic Deegan: Oracle for Hire, Mk. XXXVIII: This Show Blew My Boogeyman

Quote Originally Posted by Garland View Post
    Yeah, I remember Celesto's absolutely nonsense plan... thing is, he's been discovered and is better off killing all witnesses and retreating.
    Celesto has been discovered by
    a) an apparent sexual deviant drifter, whose primary current defender is a well-known killer and sadist, and further whose so-called "visions" unfortunately won't stand in a court of law, and
    b) a child who everyone is pretty sure is having a seizure, or a hallucination, who he was planning to kill anyway.

Celesto has a lot of problems, like being completely off-his-horse-and-back-on-it-but-now-he's-upside-down crazy, a preposterous hypocrite who suggests that Chance must die because he might hurt people at some point in the future and doesn't feel too bad about killing basically half a town for no real reason, and I guess how he keeps his hair two-tones while he's out in the wilderness? but I think that as far as witnesses go, he's got this locked up pretty good.
    Last edited by rocketpony; 2011-08-10 at 05:01 PM.
    Who makes fabulous avatars? MEMNARCH makes fabulous avatars!