Quote Originally Posted by Thanqol View Post
Hmm. Depending on stuff, I might try my own zero-skilled hand at such. I've got a mountain I keep next to my house for this kind of thing.
If you were to try your hand at it, I certainly wouldn't say no at seeing the results, and maybe using them. Don't go out of your way, but I'd owe you one if you did.

Quote Originally Posted by PhoeKun View Post
I worry about it too, and I hope it isn't so. But at the same time, there's absolutely no malice behind this thread, and the right thing for everypony to do is to just act like adults and continue about our business. It's not as though Braz is sitting at home twirling a fake mustache she bought just to play the role of supervillain and cackling maniacally at all the pain and suffering she's caused. She started a thread to talk about ponies in.

And hopefully, that's the thing that shines through in the end.
Yeah, I think this is probably the best way to go about it, just...keep on trucking and work everything out like mature adults. We can be pretty good at that when we need to be.

Quote Originally Posted by PhoeKun View Post
If nothing else, I don't think there can ever be enough photographs of the night sky.
Absolutely not. I'm a sucker for that sort of thing in general.