Quote Originally Posted by Lix Lorn View Post
Phwew. This is good, cause it was an idle threat.

You're an epic level Lich.
WHY ARE YOU NOT USING MAGICAL ARTIFACTS OF EXTREME POWER.
I have a fleet of starships, guns that shoot elemental cold like frozen lasers and a rocket launcher. Why would I need magical artifacts of extreme power?

(Okay, I'll grant you, I'm not gonna say no to any that come my way, but I don't really need them.)

Quote Originally Posted by Lix Lorn
You're affably evil.
Some versions of Megatron are...no, no you have a point.

Starscream, on the other hand, is fracking awesome in his best incarntaions. (I.e. not the original cartoon, but the UK Marvel comics and Transformers Animated.)

Quote Originally Posted by Lix Lorn
My computer is named Kaylee and I have four swords called Drevoc, Keimei, Fauzor and Tempostor.
My Earth-bound computer, if it has a name, would either be it's network desingnation (YouBastard3, and it's past computers, YouBastard and YouBastardToo), though it most commonly called the Iron Idiot. In all cases, they deserved the designation.

I imagine your swords are unique, therefore requiring some form of additional idenfication. I also note that you don't appear to name your cutlery, though...[/QUOTE]

Quote Originally Posted by SiuiS View Post
Commodore: forgive me. Not saying "play along with the weapons thing" so much as saying shooting at the scenario that's trying to make you decide isn't viable. At worst, in that scenario, you could say "the left/right one", so I figured you were in the clear.
I shall magnanimously forgive you; as you may have noted, it is one of those topics that gets me all...twitchy...