View Single Post

Thread: [WFRP] The Lord of Lost Heart

1. - Top - End - #509
    Titan in the Playground

Default Re: [WFRP] The Lord of Lost Heart

Sigurd et al.

“Double?” Sigurd’s offer gave the woodsman pause. “That’d be um, four and... twelve...”

Greta gave him a look that seemed full of meaning – hesitating, he turned back to Sigurd at the door.

“Give us a moment, sir?”

The door closed, and the sound of hushed but agitated voices became audible from behind it. They did not talk for long. A minute, at the most.

The door opened again, and Greta had moved out of sight. Standing sheepishly in the doorway, Hans put on his best face.

“If you’ll make it five crowns square, sir, then I’ll take you.”

[hr]

Pieter

It was Mrs Lauf who answered the door. She seemed surprised to see him, and his question did not put her on any more of an even keel.

“No!” she said. “No, we haven’t seen her anywhere. Wicked child!” Beside her imperious indignation, Pieter thought he could catch a strong current of genuine concern. The puffy woman’s usual air of having found dust on her daughter-in-law’s mantelpiece was almost completely disintegrated, replaced with a kind of frantic worry. “I’ve sent Gundred to talk to her parents, and the master is talking of a search party... I never trusted that foreigner, never at all. Sigmar knows what may have become of her!”

OOC EDIT:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Ninja'd! Chris, I'll give you a precis in the OOC thread.
    Last edited by LCP; 2011-08-12 at 07:12 PM.
    Spoiler: My Games
    Show

WFRP 2E - Tales of Perilous Adventure
    The Hour After Midnight
    The Lord of Lost Heart
    Ill Met By Morrslieb

Dark Heresy 1E - Wake of the Byzantium
    Episodes: I, II, III, IV, V

WFRP 2E - The Bloody Crown
    Threads: I, II, III, IV, V, VI, VII, VIII, IX, X