View Single Post

Thread: Eastern Tarthenol [IC]

1. - Top - End - #261
    Barbarian in the Playground

Default Re: Eastern Tarthenol [IC]

Edit in any actions to be responded before reading below.

Three days later
    Spoiler
    Show
    You wake up to knocking on your door. When you stumble away from your bedding to groggily answer, you see Augh there before you. You are reminded of the similar scene a month ago, when Augh came to pick you up for your first trip with the Highgates. Detracting from the memory is the fact that Augh is holding a man's head in the air like a ragdoll with one of his enormous hands and appears to have been knocking on the door with the side of the man's face. He smiles when you open the door and greets you happily,

Gasp! I got yer message. Ya got some new fun for us already! You don't take much downtime for rest, do ya? HA HA HA!
    I noticed this fella here stalking outside of your door all sneaky-like. I'd say he was trying to break in.. funny enough
    *Augh scratches his head in though*he was actually standing right in front of the door. So I guess he isn't a very quiet thief.

Examining the man Augh is holding, it is hard to place his clothing. He wears a light and flexible leather suit with buckles and straps. There are coils of rope hooped through slots hanging from his back, and there are two lumpy brown bags on the ground. It is possible he dropped them when he was picked up by Augh.
    Last edited by 0nimaru; 2011-08-14 at 02:51 AM.