Quote Originally Posted by darthbobcat View Post
Thank you kindly.

Y'know, I had a feeling I'd get a response to the story like I've gotten on Equestria Daily. People seem to mostly like it, but response has been a bit mixed (a couple of people seem to not like it, but most of it was positive).

Do I think it was as good overall as Always Sunny? Apples and oranges, really (though I'm more satisfied with Always Sunny in my heart of hearts). I suppose it was a bit jarring to have the same characters and the genre shift (though, I don't THINK I implied romantic comedy in the description).

People wanted another slice of life fic, and any future installments will BE another slice of life fic, but this is the story I wanted to tell. I tried things, I learned about my creative limits (I'm not as good at action as I thought) and I still think it's a solid story.
good. Was one of those things you learned, how to finish FFF?

I am of course teasing, and don't want to pressure you.
I do, however, want to pressure Phoe.

Phoe, how is Rainbows Coming? Well, I trust?

Also also, um... Actually no, I've got nothing else. Oh wait!

Kris Strife, yes, I set you up for the joke. I dropped the quote where I was going to play I straight again.

Also also, the Impulse Engine was Phoe-powered. It didn't require a Shimmer Snowflake, however, so much as make one from vibrations through reflecting differing potential realities.