View Single Post

Thread: [Nexus] That Day Has Come

1. - Top - End - #367
    Bugbear in the Playground

Default Re: [Nexus] That Day Has Come

MagCave

Moon Called grunts as she lowers herself down onto the bed, with more than a little help from Saurous. Once she's down, she lifts her left arm, fumbling at the clasps that keep her helmet on. They pop off with a loud snap, and the helmet tumbles to the floor with a crash.

Moon Called's hair is drenched with sweat and clings to her head. Her eye is glazed over, dulled from the pain. She glances up at Saurous, looking into his eyes for a moment, before her eye closes and she falls back onto the bed.

[hr]

Quote Originally Posted by Keveak View Post
    [Beckett's Clinic]

Nach'tt and Mitta will enter the Clinic, looking curiously around.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lost_Deep View Post
    See? Nothing to worry about. Iriel goes in last, and shuts the door tightly behind her. She examines the inside of the clinic, but doesn't touch anything.
    Beckett's Clinic

The door opens to what looks like a receptionary area. There are chairs lined up along the wall, few of them matching each other. A desk with an old computer stands next to one door to the left of the room. The door looks newer than the rest of the clinic, and is probably a recent installation. On the other side of the wall is another door, which leads to a flight of stairs which lead up. Beckett is walking down them as he greets his new guests.
    "Make yourselves comfortable." The medic says to Iriel and the others as he joins them. "I live upstairs, there's food and beds there for you all. I don't know how long we'll be able to stay here so try to conserve the food." He pauses, and then looks at the kobold. "<Stay, sleep, eat. Up-house.> He says, switching to undercommon. "I'll be in the infirmary, should be up soon."
    Last edited by Mr. Moon; 2011-08-14 at 10:18 PM.
    "You tied your wings on tightly but they always come undone"
    ~ ClumsyMonkey, Montreal
    Beautiful red panda avatar by Eldar Tsufo!