[Streets]

The bird-gal deftly escapes the shoggoth! Fortunate too. If it had grabbed her she would have no doubt been dissolved into a person-sized blob of shoggoth goop.

And that would be awful.

It responds to her question by gibbering at her before slinking away down a storm drain. The element of surprise has been lost. No reason to fight.

[Rl'yeh]

It seems to be... Pretty darn featureless down here. Like the inside of a tomb. A tomb created by some guy who really hates interior decoration.

Though if they search long enough they will find one thing. One thing hidden away in a angle of masonry that shouldn't have been there.

A Hello Kitty alarm clock.

[Fleeing from K'rax]

Ilpholin will soon find a young boy chasing after her! A half drow, looks about eight years old by human standards. Long white hair, bluish black skin and...

Steel blue eyes? That's different. He's clad in rather modern looking attire and there's a good chance that Ilpholin will recognize his voice right away.

"Hey! Hey wait for me!"

[At the Foot of K'rax]

The servitors scatter as The Far Chimera reaches forward with one of her massive fore-claws and slams the building-sized-

Oh.

Wait.

The claw is only the size of a human hand now.

K'rax crawls toward Raril, abruptly appearing no larger than a normal human being in the process. And yet there's still a strange nagging impression that she's incomprehensibly vast. The Far Chimera rises up on her hind legs, looking Raril straight in the eye now.

"I will love you forever~" comes the whisper. "And nothing will ever part us ag-"

A beat.

"This spooky voice is getting really annoying, hang on a sec~"

And with that she grabs her head and starts yanking on it. After a few moments of pulling it pops right off, revealing a stark white silhouette of a human head and face below. A human head with her long hair pulled back into a tight pony tail.

The monster-head is stuffed under her arm like a helmet.

"There! That's a lot better. Look, Raril. I don't... want you to do this because you feel obligated," K'rax begins, reaching out to put a hand on Raril's chest. "I'm sorry I wasn't able to protect you better. I'm sorry I wasn't able to protect the Nexus better. I'm..."

Her unseen gaze falls down to the ground.

"...I'm sorry this is all I have to offer..."