Quote Originally Posted by Saurous View Post
"You. I need disinfected bandages and something to keep that arm elevated with. She's probably lost a lot of fluid at this point, so I'll also need you to get me an IV. Any anesthetics that Magtok's got lying around here would be excellent as well. I'd like to be able to hold a conversation with her for more than five seconds without her passing out from pain. Hurry."
MagFirmary

A Magbot tilts its head to one side, as if the elf were speaking some sort of foreign language. He very well might have been, given that he gave all those orders without pointing right at the bot, shouting at it, or doing any number of Maggish things that usually came with most commands. After a moment though, it thinks it has a pretty good idea of how urgent this is supposed to be, and opts to put off disposal of Zee's catatonic form for just a while longer.

"Right away, sir. Gauze, IV, elevation, anesthetics. Any allergies I should be aware of? Pre-existing conditions, anything relevant at all and unrelated to the shoggoth incident?"

It taps the side of its head, prompting some lower-tier infirmary Magbots to scurry about, retrieving the things Saurous asked for, handing the robot doctor a syringe with a strong painkiller formula as they try to elevate the arm and whatnot.