Quote Originally Posted by Saurous View Post
MagFirmary

"I'm fairly certain she doesn't have any relevant medical conditions," the necromancer explains. "She's a bit assistance-intolerant, so don't take it personally if she tries to swat you away while you're helping."

Having quickly removed all the armor on her healthy arm, Saurous begins to work on removing Moon's breastplate with a...curious, but not entirely surprising level of speed and familiarity. He works the straps and clasps on the side nearest him with one hand, casting some sort of telekinesis spell with his other hand to undo any that he can't reach without moving his patient around.
"Understood, Mr. Kaer. I'll just check 'maybe' in the penicillin allergy box. Please stay where you are, the staff will set up the IV and whatnot from the opposite side of the bed."

A chart that totally wasn't in the Magbot's hands is filled out, as robo-orderlies try to set Moon up with an IV, inject her with a painkiller, and the rest of the stuff Saurous asked for.

"Now then, I've been inspecting the injury of your companion, and I have some bad news for the two of you. Based on initial inspection, and barring heavy magicka intervention, Moon Called has slim to no chance of regaining use of her wounded limb.

Ordinarily, I would recommend that a small tissue sample be extracted and taken to a laboratory, so that we might grow a new limb from scratch. However, due to time restraints and a myriad of other circumstances I need not remind you of, it is simply not an option. Additionally, I feel no need to remind the two of you of where we are, and insult either of you by pointing out what is a viable option for treatment."